GREEN BAY, WI (WTAQ) - UW System President Ray Cross has announced the five finalists to be the next chancellor at UW-Green Bay.
The finalists, who were recommended by a 23-member search and screen committee, are:
- David M. Glassman
- Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs
- Bradley University, Peoria, Ill.
- Gary L. Miller
- University of North Carolina Wilmington
- Gayle L. Ormiston
- Senior Vice President for Academic Affairs and Provost
- Marshall University, Huntington, W.Va.
- Aldemaro Romero Jr.
- Dean, College of Arts and Sciences
- Southern Illinois University Edwardsville
- Beth Rushing
- Vice President for Academic Affairs and Dean of Faculty
- St. Mary’s College of Maryland
- Click here to learn more about the finalists
Each finalist is expected to take part in a series of public forums between May 7 and May 16. Interviews with a committee of regents are scheduled for May 28, with one final candidate being recommended after that.
The full board of regents must approve the final selection. Current UW-Green Bay chancellor Tom Harden, who announced last year he will step down in August.