MILWAUKEE (WTAQ) - Two more cases of cryptosporidiosis have been confirmed in Milwaukee's North Shore suburbs.
That brings to 19 the number of cases confirmed in the last week-and-a-half.
According to health officials, those infected were either exposed to swimming pool water in Whitefish Bay -- or they had person-to-person contact with someone who came down with the illness.
Crypto is a parasite spread through water or food which can cause nausea, fever, diarrhea, and dehydration.
Over 400,000 people got sick in 1993 when crypto got into Milwaukee's water supply. More than 100 people were killed in the outbreak.