OSHKOSH, WI (WTAQ) - Students and staff at Oshkosh North High School missed about an hour of their day Friday due to a fire inside a bathroom.
School officials say the school had to be evacuated after a small fire in a boys' bathroom was reported around 12:25 p.m. The blaze was contained to the bathroom.
Around 12:50 p.m., students and staff were allowed back into the field house. The fire department cleared the rest of the building around 1:20 p.m.
Students reported to lunch, then to the seventh-hour classes for the rest of the day.