This is a cool 1-day ride... it's a couple of hundred miles, round-trip. A little more if you get off the beaten-path.
It's always great to start from Shawano and take a spin around the lake.
1. Head north on 55 along the Wolf River to the Nicolet National Forest.
2. Once you hit Lily, hop on 52 and head into the forest.
3. You have a couple of options, but I like hoping on 32 South then taking Cty Rd. C for some curves. From there you can hop on National Forest Rd and go south on Cty Hwy F.
4. From there, it's fun to take 32 North to Cty. Rd. T. You end up zig-zagging through the forest, but Cty. Rd. T has curves and some lake views.
5. Take 64 West and get back on 32 South and cruise back through Pulaski to 29.
6. If you don't have that much time, just skip Cty. Rd. C and head south on 32 through the forest.
Pretty simple ride, but always a fun day.
Share you ride, and I'll post it here.