CouponCabin.com took a poll to find out what Americans would really do if they won the lottery. The poll also found that the majority of people would still be frugal, even if they came into a lot of money.
Some of the things potential winners would do with their cash:
1. Start their own business.
2. Get a divorce.
3. Get rid of student debt.
4. Find a job they really want to do.
5. Endow a scholarship at their college.
6. Buy parents a home closer to them so they can take care of them.
7. Donate 10 percent to my church.
8. Makeover the home and hire a maid.
9. Buy a Steinway D Concert Grand piano.
10. Pursue dream job of teaching.
11. Purchase a large RV and travel the country visiting family and friends.
12. Hire a hairdresser and masseuse daily and have a chauffeur.
13. Take my family to Disney World.
14. Work for free for a nonprofit.
15. Establish a charitable foundation.
What about you?